This Standing desktop Polariscope is very useful in identifying moissanite, detecting strain diamonds and other gems and separating synthetic amethyst from genuine. No replacing of fuse or changing of bulb is needed.
The GS-PS1 polariscope is an instrument specially designed for analyzing and viewing if a gemstone is doubly (anisotropic) or singly (isotropic) refractive. A stone is placed between two polarizing filters and the top filter is then turned/rotated. If used with the conoscope (loupe or interference ball), optic interference figures can also be seen. With the conoscope, the user can see the different directions the light is traveling through the stone.
The GS-PS1 consists of two polarized filters, one on the top (analyzer) and one on the bottom (polarizer) of the instrument. It has an AC-powered built-in LED light source that provides long lasting ideal illumination. It is composed of sturdy metal housing with two quality polarizing filters and a clear glass lens that can be rotated freely.
- Bench type Polariscope
- Supplied 2 glass rotatable filters
- Rotatable sample platform
- A complete instructions is provided for fast and easy installation
- Have built-in light source
- With interference ball
- Dimensions : 195mm x 155mm x 90mm
- Weight : 750g
- Temperature : 10°C-35°C
- Power Input : 110V or 220V 50Hz
- 1 x Bench Type / Desktop Polariscope
- 1 x English User Manual
- 2 x Glass rotatable filters