|1 - 5||$ 33.90 USD|
|6 - 20||$ 32.80 USD|
|21 - 49||$ 31.80 USD|
|50 - +||$ 29.50 USD|
Shore A Digital hardness testers are used to measure the hardness of rubber and plastics according to ISO 868-1986 and ISO 7619 and can be used as portable or desktop. It has 8.1N total measure force, 1kg outside pressure, pressure needle top cone angle of 35°, 2.5mm needle length, 0~100HA dial scale and features large LCD display for easy reading.
It corresponds and meets the rigorous standards of ISO 868-1986 for Plastics and Rigid rubber and ISO 7619 Rubber in measuring indentation's hardness as well as GB/T 531.1-2008 standard. Particularly in the materials technology hardness plays a huge role. The measured hardness of a body makes possible conclusions on its characteristics e.g. about how quickly it breaks or is being scratched.
Type A durometers are applicable to test the penetration medium hardness of rubber, plastic, leather, multi-grease, wax, etc.
A minimum thickness of 6mm as sample test probes is recommended for measurement's optimal results (if its less you may add more layer but should be not more than 3 layers) and measuring point of at least 18mm distance from the outside edges.
It is recommended that measurements be made with the type D durometer when the value is above 90 HA
- Wide measuring range with high resolution and ease of operation
- Hold Function, holds measured value in test
- With Zero setting
- Clear test value
- Dial Scale is 1-100HA
- High-grade probe with 0-2.5mm Pointer journey
- Stress at the end of pointer: 8.1N
- Small in dimension, lightweight and can easily be transported
- 35º included angle with 0.5HA resolution
- Delivers ultra accurate reading with no guessing error
- Easy to read large LCD display
- Battery operated
- Passed and conforms with ISO 868-1986 & ISO 7619 international standards
- Comply with GB/T 531.1-2008 standard
- Maintenance-free digital display
- With CE Marking, conforms with European health & safety requirement
- Type A durometers are applicable to test the penetration medium hardness of rubber, plastic, leather, multi-grease, wax, etc.
- Resolution: 0.5HA
- Total measure force: 8.1N
- Outside pressure: 1kg
- Pressure needle top cone angle of 35°
- Needle length: 2.5mm
- Flat cone point: φ0.79mm diameter
- Dial Scale: 0~100HA
- On/Off Switch
- 1 x Shore A Durometer
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Hard carrying case with hardened foam for maximum shock absorption while in transport