This is LCD digital Depth Gauge is used to help set the height of router cutters & saw blades for far greater accuracy when cutting & trimming timber and for setting tool height in tools such as plunge routers, router tables, engineering applications and saw benches.
It has LCD readout for metric, imperial and fractions, a 60mm wide aperture and accurate to ±0.1mm. Its read-out has relative, coordinate and absolute function.
Suitable for horizontal and vertical measuring. It includes a rule depth gauge with locking screw to set the height of router cutters and saw blades accurately. It also has are movable pin to measure hole depths up to 50.8mm (2").
Its self standing with magnetic feet and flat back for setting depths in almost all applications.
- Horizontal and vertical measurement
- For hand routers and routers tables
- 60mm wide aperture / jaw
- Accurate to ±0.1mm with 0.05mm or 0.002 inch Resolution
- Measuring Range : 80mm or 3 1/8 inch
- Steel rule dual metric & imperial scale with locking screw
- Digital display for easy reading
- Self-standing for setting cutter depth on routers tables and low profile for back fence adjustment
- Measuring Range : 80mm ; 3 1/8 inch
- Resolution : 0.05mm / 0.002 inch
- Accuracy : 0.10mm / 0.004 inch (<100mm)
- Repeatability : 0.05mm / 0.002 inch
- Max Measuring Speed : 1.5m/s , 60in/s
- Power Supply : 1 x 3V CR2032 Battery (included)
- Size : 143 x 110 x 22mm
- Weight : 93g(including battery)
Set includes :
- 1 x Digital Router / Depth Gauge
- 1 x Removeable Pin
- 1 x 3V CR2032 Button Battery
- Blister Packaging