Model : M0198191
This EMF/ELF Meter (gauss Meter is use to measure the electromagnetic field of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30Hz to 300Hz.The reading in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (µT) are switchable anytime by simply press the button.
It has Hold function and display the maximum reading (Max) as well. This meter is very sensitive and has a very wide measurement range up to 2000mG/200µT. The accuracy is within ±(2.5% + 6 digits) at 50/60Hz.
The change in electric fields procedures magnetic fields,and the change in magnetic fields.The fluctuation of correlation between each other is known as Electromagnetic waves,which is a form of energy similar to light and heat that can be transmitted either by radiation in the air or by an elctric conductor.
It is suggested the rearrangement should be made in families and work locations where electromagnetic fields are detected teh strongest in order to avoid prolonged exposures to excessive electromagnetic fields.
EMF measurements are nowadays becoming important and wide spread in deifferent sectors to assess environmental and human exposures to non-ionizing radiation in many contexts.
This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremly low frequency (ELF) of 30 ~ 300 Hz.
It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment,power line , microwave oven,air conditioner,refrigerator,computer monitor , video/audio device and so forth.
The magnetic field unit is Tesla (T),Gauss (G), mini-Gauss (mG) or micro-Tesla (µT) 1 T = 10000 G , 1 G = 1000 mG , 1 µT = mG
- 30~ 300 Hz Range
- MADE IN TAIWAN
- Selectable MIcro-Tesla or Milli-Gauss
- Data hold (HOLD) , maximum (MAX) hold function
- Range display 20/200/2000
- Low battery
- Overload indicator "OL"
- Display : 3-1/2 digits LCD with 1999 maximum reading
- Measuring Range : 200/2000 mG ,20/200 µT
- Resolution : 0.1/1 mG or 0.01 / 0.1 µT
- Frequency response : 30Hz to 300Hz
- Sensor : Single Axis
- Accuracy : ±(2.5% + 6dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Sample rate : 2.5 times per second
- Over load : LCD Display "OL"
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery(included)
- Battery Life : Approx.100hours
- Operating environment :
- Temperature: 5~40°C
- Humidity : < 80% RH
- Storage Environment :
- Temperature : -10~60°C
- Humidity : <70% RH
- Weight : About 170g
- Dimension : 130 x 56 x 38mm
- 1 x EMF / ELF Single Axis Digital Gauss Meter
- 1 x English user's Manual
- 1 x 9V battery FREE
- Standard packaging box