Used for measuring Leakage of system. Applicable to detect Leaks in refrigeration and air condition systems, Leaks in heating system, Internal leaks in steam transfers, Compressed air leaks, Tire & tube leaks, Engine seals, Electrical arcing, The bearing problems, Bake system. With the Ultrasonic transmitter, it is applicable to Air leaks around door & window gaskets & seals, Water leaks in roofs, Conduit & pipe identification, Door & trunk seals, Windshield leaks.
Note to Buyer(s): This item works with UT-40 Ultrasonic Transmitter (Click here if you want to buy together with the Transmitter).
- Designed to locate the source of the ultrasonic emissions generated by gas or air leaks.
- Leakage level is displayed by LED display panel and is covered to audible sound b either internal buzzer or to optional external earphone.
- Leakage Sensitivity Indicator: LED display panel & audible tone. (LED display is a relative measurement only. Audible tone is the frequency of the received ultrasonic sound divided by 32.)
- Frequency Response: 20 Khz to 100 Khz
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5 AAA(UM-4) battery
- Power Consumption: Approx. DC 25 mA.
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C ( 32~122°F ).
- Operating Humidity: Max. 80% RH.
- Weight: Approx. 140 g/0.31 lb (including battery).
- Dimension: 236 x 63 x 26 mm (9.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 inch)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Leakage Detector
- English Instruction manual
- Standard factory packaging