|1 - 1||$ 663.90 USD|
|2 - 4||$ 545.50 USD|
|5 - 9||$ 531.60 USD|
|10 - +||$ 518.50 USD|
MH180 portable Leeb hardness tester, based on Leeb hardness measuring principle, quick and easy,on-site test the hardness of series metal materials, support free conversion between Leeb, Brinell, Rockwell hardness scale and others. It can meet the regular hardness testing of industrial production , quality and cheap, which is the first choice for practical and economical models.
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Requirements of formal original record for test results
Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials. Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
- Measuring range of（170～960）HLD. Measuring direction: 360 degrees.
- Large memory could store 100 groups (Relative to average times 32～1 ) information including single measured value, mean value, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
- Continuous working period of no less than 100 hours with two alkaline batteries(AA size); Auto power off to save energy with low power consumption
- Can test various type of metals. Single-point calibration
- Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light
- Display and convert among various hardness scales
- It has a wide measuring range, will test at any angle, and can measure the hardness of all metallic materials which make works easier for the users.
- Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
- Test various metals according to leeb measurement principle.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery.
- It also has a software calibration function
- Can be connected in a PC using RS232 Software and USB Cable (not included in the set). Micro printer support.
- Compact plastic case，suitable for use under poor working conditions
1 x Main Unit
1 x Standard Leeb Hardness Test Block D
1 X Standard Hardness Block
1 x Nylon Brush A
1 x Small Support Ring
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
1 x Operation Manual
1 x ABS Carrying Case
- Data-pro Software (Buil-in)
- USB Communication Cable
- Nylon Brush B (for G Impact Device)
- Other Type of Impact Devices
- Other Type of Support Rings
- Hardness Test Block G