- With CE marking and also conforms with ISO-7619 and ISO-868, DIN53505, ASTM D 2240 and JIS K7215 set standards.
- Equipped with wide measuring range, high resolution and delivers accurate reading with no guessing errors.
- Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time.
- Uses operation stand capable of applying the specimen to the indentor with sufficient recommended force that allows accurate and repeatable hardness tests to increased stability and maximum repeatability.
- Use anywhere and suitable for use in the laboratories or in field conditions
- Test scale: Shore C Hardness
- Parameters displayed: hardness result, average value, max. value
- Measurement range: 0-100HC (Shore C)
- Microcomputer: Newly developed microcomputer delivers maximum results
- Measurement deviation: <1% HC
- Resolution: 0.1 HC
- Operating conditions:
***Temperature: 0°C - 40° (32°F - 104°F)
***Humidity: < 90% RH
- Display: 4 digits,10mm LCD
- Battery indicator: low battery indicator
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
- Auto switch off
- Dimensions: 162mm x 65mm x 38mm
- Weight (w/o batteries): 173g
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- FREE Test Block
- FREE Wrist Strap
- FREE Hard plastic carry w/ padded & contoured interior
Optional Item (not included in set)
Please click here to buy this optional item CD Software and cables
or you may contact us at sales(at)gainexpress.com if you want an optional items to be included in your order