GX-E1 Single Cylinder pH Electrode + Long Cable + BNC Type Plug + 2 Buffer Solutions
The single cylinder pH electrode allows you to connect BNC socket directly into the input terminal of pH meter or pH controller or any pH device that has a BNC input terminal. The cable is long. This gives you the flexibility to measure a solution in a container from the device.
Once your new pH electrode probe is connected to the electrode input terminal, you will need to calibrate it using the supplied calibration (buffer) solutions. This pH electrode is economical, response fast and it comes with protective cap to ensure the safety of the bulb.
This can be used for general water applications such as drinking, domestic and rain water, swimming pools, aquariums, green houses plus its compatible with handheld meters or controllers.
- Easy monitoring of pH accurately plus the values can be achieved within few seconds
- Replaceable pH electrode is easy to calibrate
- Comes with calibration fluids
- It is very reliable, stable and transportable
- The operation is simple and comfortable
- Comes with storage solution, keeps the electrode moist to maximize electrode performance and extends electrode life
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00PH
- Resolution: 0.01PH
- Accuracy: ±0.01PH
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): 0°C~50°C
- Connection: long cable with BNC socket
- Dimensions: 150mm long x 12mm diameter (without the cap)
- 1 x PH Electrode BNC Type
- 2 x bottles of calibration solution (pH4.003 and pH6.864)