E-2627 New Design SHORT pH Electrode + 150cm Cable + BNC Socket + Solutions for pH Meter & Controller
E-2627 is the short version of our E-1235M pH electrode. It allows you to connect BNC socket directly into the inputterminal of pH meter or pH controller or any pH devicethat has a BNC input terminal. This helped users whowere measuring solutions that quickly fouled the electrode,thereby contaminating and ruining the unit. It alsomade pocket testers and even controllers appealing tousers that did not want to replace the entire instrument,even in applications that do not contaminate an electrode.This is because it is more economical to replace theelectrode than the whole meter when the electrode inevitablyfails due to contamination or normal wear and tear.The user can re-use the meter portion indefinitely.Onceyour new pH electrode probe is connected to the electrodeinput terminal, you will need to calibrate it usingthe supplied calibration (buffer) solutions. E-2627pH electrode has a shorter body, aneconomical, durable and quickly providehighly accurate results.It comes with protective cap to ensurethe safety of the bulb.
Manyusers (i.e. those in clean water treatment, pool andspa water testing, chemical, laboratory and even somewastewater applications), have their needs met withtesters, meters or controllers that have replaceablepH electrodes.
Workswell handheld meters, testers or controllers. Re-usethe meter portion indefinitely with this replacebleph electrode!
- Easy monitoring of pH accurately plus the values can be achieved within few seconds
- Replaceable pH electrode is easy to calibrate
- FREE pH6.864 and pH4.003 CALIBRATION SOLUTIONS
- With Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Itis very reliable, stable and transportable
- The operation is simple and comfortable
- MeasuringRange: 0.00~14.00PH
- OperatingTemperature: 0°C~50°C
- AutomaticTemperature Compensation (ATC): 0°C~50°C
- CableLength: about 150cm long
- Connection:BNC socket
- 1 x ph Replaceable Electrode BNC Type
- 1 x FREEpH4.003 calibration solution
- 1 x FREEpH6.864 calibration solution