|1 - 5||$ 33.90 USD|
|6 - 20||$ 32.80 USD|
|21 - 49||$ 31.80 USD|
|50 - +||$ 29.50 USD|
The hardness of Rubber and Plastics is their comprehensive performance reaction. The Digital Shore D Durometer is a kind of sophisticated measurement tool for measuring the hardness of Rubber and Plastics.
This Shore D Hardness Meter is ideal for measuring the hardness of Hard Hardness Rubber and Plastics such as Thermo Plastics, Flooring, and Bowling balls. It has a wide measuring range from 0 ~ 100 HD, Data Hold function and zero buttons for self-calibration.
The Digital Shore D Durometer carry out the provision of GB/T531-99, GB2411-80, HGT 2489-93, and JJG304-2003.
- Suitable for Hard Hardness Rubber and Plastics such as Thermo Plastics, Flooring, and Bowling balls
- Wide measuring range
- Data Hold function
- Zero button for self-calibration
- Battery included
- With CE Marking, conforms with European health & safety requirement
- The Digital Shore D Durometer carry out the provision of GB/T531-99, GB2411-80, HGT 2489-93, and JJG304-2003.
- Sharp cone point (SR 0.1mm), 30° Included Angle
- Thickness of measured sample : > 6mm (no more than 3 layers)
- Measured Area cannot be less then pressure edge 15mm
- LCD Display : 4 digits, 40 x 18 mm (1.57 x 0.71 inch)
- Measuring Range / Graduation : 0~100 HD
- Indentor Running : 0-2.5mm
- Indentor press on telos : A, C type 0.55-8.06N, D type 0-44.5N
- Resolution : 0.5 HD
- Power Supply : 1 x SR44 button cell battery (included)
- Item Size : 87 x 56 x 25mm (LxWxD) (3.43 x 2.2 x 0.98inch)
- Item Weight : 136g (4.79oz)
- 1 x Shore D Hardness Meter
- 1 x SR44 Button Cell Battery (installed)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package