This waterproof digital shower thermometer gives a clear indication if the water is warm, too hot, or too cold. It has microcomputer technology and a semi-conductor component that helps eliminate the dangers of scalding and incorporates temperature LED alert function that warns the user when the temperature exceeds a pre-set temperature. Its innovative design provides an easy-to-read digital display, fast response, and accurately measures the water temperature in °C.
Has a waterproof lining / o-ring to keep water from entering. It can resist high temperature and an ideal health and safety accessory for every home. Simply shake or turn the unit up-side-down to turn on when it is in sleep mode.
- Fits to standard shower head
- Large and clear LCD display
- Fast response and waterproof
- Auto power off / Sleep mode
- Indicates low power when LCD has weak display
- Once temperature reaches 41°C (default temperature alert) or above Alarm Mode is entered, red LED light flashes simultaneously with over-temperature message
- Very easy to install
- Plug and play!
- Housed with ABS crust that can plate in metal
- With inner hot water channel made of PVC material
- Suitable for preventing wasting hot water and energy!
- Ideal for bathing babies, elderly or anxious people
- For Bath Attachments, Mixer, Power, and Electric Showers
- Temperature range: 0 ~ 69°C
- Accuracy: ±1°C at 25 ~ 50°C
- Respond Time: 2 ~ 4sec
- Transverse pull: 2kg
- Hydraulic pressure: 0.8Mpa
- Power Supply: 2x LR44 Battery
- Auto Power Off
- 36g (with battery)
- 52g (with packaging & battery)
- 1x Waterproof Digital Shower Thermometer
- 1x O-Ring (Spare)
- 2x LR44 Battery
- Standard Blister Packaging