The Water Activity, mainly reflects the amount of free water in the state of food balance, the stability of food and the possibility of microbial reproduction, and the chemical enzyme and physical changes that can cause the change of food quality. It is often used to measure the dryness enduring ability of the microorganisms. By measuring the water activity of food and selecting reasonable packing and storage methods, the use of preservatives can be reduced and the shelf life of food, grain and fruits and vegetables can be judged.
Application: Used to measure the water activity of foods. No matter when and where you need to measure water activity, WA-60A water activity meter is your unique choice.
- Sensors and readings are integrated
- Fast test / measurement of water activity in 5 minutes
- Simultaneous and easy reading of water activity and temperature of the sample
- Automatic and manual shutdown function
- Under-voltage alarm indication function
- Use USB data output to connect with PC (cable and software not included in the set)
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice (adapter and software not included in the set)
- Display: 6 bit backlight digital LCD (3 bit humidity aw, 3 bit temperature display)
- Range: 0~1.0aw
- Resolution: ±0.01aw
- Accuracy: ±0.02aw
- Sensor: Non conductive humidity sensor
- Sampling Time: 5 Minutes
- Operating condition:
- Temperature: 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Humidity: <95%RH
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA Um-4 Battery
- Dimension: 135 x 70 x 44mm
- Weight: 100g (Not including batteries)
- 1 x Water Activity Meter (Main Unit)
- 3 x Sample Plate
- English Operation Manual
- Aluminum Carrying Case
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device