The NEW METER is a less expensive, slick and stylish handy meter that comes with a large and easy to read display system. A cable from meter to sensor and an easy operation-switch-button are provided for easy installation and usage. A mini-screw driver (trimmer) is supplied for easy calibration of the Digital TDS Meter plus it comes with plug adapters that works in Europe, UK and USA so you can just plug your power charger straight into the wall. Also included are four (4) FREE 1.5V batteries for less hanging wires in you aquarium area.
You can rely on its 100% accurate and stable reading. Most aquarists use Digital TDS Meter to monitor aquatic water for dissolved solids and impurities. The Digital TDS Meter is not just for aquarium it can also be used in swimming pool, spa, laboratories and hospitals.
Determining dissolved solids and impurities has never been this easy!
- User-friendly and easy to install with its step-by-step operating information
- Has a 4-digital LCD for ease of reading
- Four (4) 1.5V batteries are provided for a clean and wireless environment
- An adaptor for UK or US or Europe system is provided if you want to save your batteries for later use
- A mini-screw driver is also provided to fine-tune the reading to standard calibration
- Measuring range : 0~1999 PPm (mg/L)
- Resolution : 1PPm
- Full Scale Accuracy : ±2%
- Factory Calibrated
- 0°C - 50°C Temperature with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- 4 x 1.5V Batteries and power adaptor (for UK or US or Europe)
- Dimensions : 60mm×55mm×23mm
- Calibration solutions: 1382ppm (not included)
- Weight: 60g
- 1 x TDS Meter
- 4 x 1.5V Batteries
- Power adaptor (for UK or US or Europe)
- 1 x Mini-Screw Driver
- 1 x Protective Cap for electrode
- 1 x User Manual
- White gift box