Measures water purity, conductivity and determine the quality of the water used. It measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total weight of all solids or an expression of mobile charged ions (such as minerals, salts, metals, cations and anions) that are dissolved in a given volume of water. Unit is expressed in milligrams per liter (mg/L) or in parts per million (ppm) like for instance, a milligram or 1mg of solids dissolved in 1L of water is equal to 1ppm TDS.
Incorrect TDS levels in fish water might result to an improper drinking cycle and may experience dehydration or fluid loss via gills. TDS meter has a wide range of applications including Aquarium water and Aquatic cultivation, Hydroponics, Hardness of water, Water Systems, Pools and Spas, Production, Pure drinking water, Food processing, Hospitals and Medical products, Boiler water, Households and offices, Electroplating water, Cooling towers, Laboratories, Ionized water and water quality testing etc.
- Handy and compact design
- Easy to use and provides a quick measurement
- High ±2% Full Scale accuracy
- Wide range water quality testing applications
- Measuring range : 0-1999 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Environment: Humidity: ≤95%
- LCD Display: 4-digits
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50°C (32 - 122 °F)
- Power: 2 x 3V Button (CR2032) Cell Batteries (included)
- Dimension: approx. 150 x 27 x 20mm (5.90 x 1.06 x 0.79 inch)
- Weight: 46g
- 1 x TDS meter
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package