SRT-6223 Digital Surface Profile Gauge Roughness Tester Meter w/ 0~800 μm Measuring Range
SRT-6223 Digital Surface Profile Gauge are used to measure the profile height of a surface. The degree of the surface profile on the surface affects a coating’s overall performance and determines aspects such as adhesion, coverage and overall volume of coatings used.
Widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding parameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.
- Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC
- Has 4 digit display
- Light in weight
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Range: 0 µm to 800 µm (0 mils to 30 mils)
Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 µm
- Metric/Imperial Conversion.
- With average calculation function.
- Meets the standards of ASTMD- 4417-B, IMOMSC.215(82), SANS5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI- 63101-000
- Tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20,000 readings which could be easily replaced by the user.
Display : 4 digits, LCD
Range: 0 µm to 800 µm (0 mils to 30 mils)
Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 µm,(whichever is the greater)
Resolution: 1 µm (0.1 mils)
Metric and Imperial switchable
PC interface: RS232C
Measurement speed: >30 readings per minute
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 162 x 65x 28 mm (6.4 x 2.6 x 1.1 inch)
Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C, <80%RH
Case: High impact ABS
Batteries: 4 x 1.5v (AAA) battery
Main Unit x 1
Carrying case x 1
Operation manual x 1
Cable and software for RS232C (US$ 32/set)
Bluetooth Adapter with Software (US$ 28/set)