SLM-30 Digital Sound Level Meter with Backlit Display 30dB~130dB White Color Professional Instrument
SLM-30 is an affordable meter with weighting filter A that measure noise levels accurately, offers ‘quick fix’ solutions and undergone stringent tests. Accuracy is always our top priority.
A wind filter is provided to filter unimportant noise while measuring. A mounting-thread at the back secures a tripod stand for more stability.
Applications: from electronics quality control to occupational safety and health, noise engineering, audio designers, sound quality control and various environmental noise, including noise measurement in places like factories, offices, transporting routes and home. Often used in noise pollution studies in order to quantify the loudness of noises in the industrial, construction, and aviation fields.
Measuring the noise or sound level in an area prevents the risk of exposing them suffering noise-induced hearing loss.
- Small and portable, easy to carry
- MIN/MAX/Lock current value
- Data HOLD function
- With LCD backlight
- Auto / Manual shutoff
- Over range LCD Alert
- Measurement Range: 30~130dB
- Accuracy: ±1.5dB
- Frequency Response: 31.50~8.5KHz
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency Weighting: A weighting
- Working Environment:
- Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
- Humidity: 10 ~ 80%RH
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60°C (14 ~ 140°F)
- Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Item Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Product Dimension: 7.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Shipping Dimension: 8.6 x 4.6 x 1.6 inches
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x Wind-resistant ball
- 1x English User Manual
- 3 x AAA Battery