This optical Brix Refractometer (brix meter)offers Triple-scale or Tri-scale:
- 0~32%Bxin 0.2% division (% of the sugar content in an aqueous solution - Mas Sacch)
- 0~140 Oe
- 0-25 KMW babo
Designed to measure sugar content in ferment for brandy, beer wort, sugar solutions, fruit juice or concentrates, milk beverages, cutting, or machining emulsions (water with oil), apple juice, carbonated soft drinks, pineapple, tomato juice, mango, peach juice, rowanberries, orange juice, apricots, plums, sour cherry, juniper – berries, pears, prunes, mirabelle plum, cherries, gentian (Gentianalutea) –root, etc.
Just place a few drops of sample on testing prism, cover, look thru the eyepiece and read the result!
With this refractometer, you can:
- Used for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, food and beverage industry
- Used in the wine and beer industry to track fermentation process
- Check your growing plants/crops, fruits and vegetables and Grasses, measure the ripeness in the fruit
- Determine if it's the right time for harvest or you need to alter your plant food
- Have the perfect tool for Wine or Beer makers and for maintenance of CNC Coolants (Soluble Oils, Semi-Synthetics, Neo-Synthetics and Synthetics) and Water Soluble Drawing & Stamping Compounds and works well with cutting fluid in CNC equipment
- Maintain your coolant levels to improve finishes, extend tool life, elongate your coolant life
- Maintain the proper concentration of your cutting and grinding fluids and save you money!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Easy to calibrate and use
- Soft rubber eye piece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate the test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
- Durable, built to last long
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Accurate results guaranteed
- Brix Scale Range: 0 to 32 %Mas sacch with 0.2% Resolution / °Oe Scale Range: 0-140°Oe with 1° Resolution / KMW Scale Range: 0-25°KMW with Babo 0.2 Resolution
- Measure the Total dissolved solids of Soup or Water-soluble glue. Used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting coolants
- With soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- LIGHTWEIGHT, Made with highest and finest quality of ALUMINUM & rubber
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and comes with Portable USB LED Light
- Brix: 0~ 32 %Mas sacch
- Oe: 0-140°
- KMW Babo: 0-25°
- Brix: 0.2 %
- Oe: 1°
- KMW Babo: 0.2
- Brix: ±0.2 %
- Oe: ±1°
- KMW Babo: ±0.2
- ATC: 1-~30°C
- Reference Temperature: 20°
- Material Composition: Aluminum Metal & Rubber
- Item Length Weight: 17.2cm, 100g
- Shipping Size and Weight: 21 x 9 x 6cm, 0.32 kg
- 1 x Traditional Brix Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screw driver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- English User Manual
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
Note To Buyer (s):
For orders 200pcs and above, we can do OEM packaging to show your own logo or name on the packaging and/or on the products.
For buyer(s) that do not need the packaging with logo please contact us.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device