Powder buffer solution provide long shelf life and stability and are ideal for low volume use. Each pack makes 250mL of buffer solution. It provides indefinite or long shelf life and stability, ideal for low volume use.It's lightweight, inexpensive and takes up very little space.These buffers are accurate to within ±0.01pH units@ 25°C and remain stable over long periods of time.
Put into solution only what you need,when you need it.
- 3 packs of popular pH buffer solutions,pH4.01, pH7.00 and pH10.01
- Simple to use. Just add 250ml per powder packet
- Powder has an indefinite shelf life
- Easy 3-step procedure is written at the back of the packet
Each pack volume:250 ml
Each powder packet/sachet makes 250ml of solution (when mixed with distilled or de-ionized water)
- Accuracy : ±0.01pH at 25°C
- 1 x pH4.01 Calibration Powder
- 1 x pH7.00 Calibration Powder
- 1 x pH10.01 Calibration Powder