This meter can test water pH and CL2 easily. Its displays testing result on both PH and Chlorine level, no chemical agent need. That's why we recommend this innovative design for this purpose. A balanced swimming pool really only needs to have the pH and chlorine levels checked and corrected on a regular basis, the other chemical values being measured less frequently.
Too little chlorine results in algal and bacterial growth, waterborne illnesses, cloudy water and insufficient sanitation of the water and too much chlorine can result in eye, nose and skin irritations. Remember, too, that the chlorine in the pool is carcinogenic and we should aim to keep its level to the minimum required for complete disinfection.
The pH is one of the most important factors in pool water balance and it should be tested and corrected at least every week. pH is the measure of how acid/alkaline the swimming pool water is. Chlorine, which kills bacteria, algae and microorganisms.
- Test water pH and Cl2
- Recommended chlorine level for pools and spas: 1.2 ~ 1.7ppm
- Recommended pH level for pools and spas: 7.2 ~ 7.8pH
- No adjustment is required for pH
- Easy to use and have result instantly and accurately
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Easy maintenance
- main unit:190 x 120mm
- probe with handle: 150mm long
- probe (only): 48mm long (not included black band)
- cable (only): 130mm long
- Power Supply: 1 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Weight: 160g (excluded battery)
- 1 x pH and Cl2 Tester
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 2 x Probe's Cover
- Standard Factory Packaging