This device is commonly used in measurement of Water Disinfection, the stronger the ORP, the faster the microbe is killed. Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) was found to be a reliable indicator of bacteriological water quality.
Inexpensive and practical tester with wide range of application - from household to laboratory and industrial (drinking water test, in aquariums, artificial reservoirs, wastewater), swimming pools, water treatment systems, aquaculture, spa, etc.
- Compact pensize and light weight for mobility
- IP65 waterproof level
- HOLD Function
- Auto power off after 10min of idle
- Automatic calibration function
- Selectable temperature unit (°C/°F)
- Low battery indicator
- Measurement range: -1200~1200mV
- Accuracy (@25°C/77°F): ±2mV ORP; ±0.5°C Temp.
- Resolution: 1mV ORP; 0.1°C Temp
- Calibration: Automatic
- Auto off: after 10min
- ATC: 0~60°C (32~140°F)
- Operating Environment: 0~60°C (32~140°F); RH <90%
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V (LR44 button cell battery)
- Dimension: approx. 187 x 37 x 37mm
- Weight: approx. 80gms
- 1 x ORP Tester
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard factory packaging