MH600 portable Leeb hardness tester, intelligent design can be quick and easy for on-site testing of metal hardness. It is compatible with 6 different types of impact devices. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, special equipment or permanent component failure analysis in service, inspection and other fields. Particularly suitable for large non-removable part of the site hardness testing. It is necessary professional precision instrument to improve the pass rate of production and cost savings.
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- Installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Requirements of formal original record for test results
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
- Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing principle.
- Hardness scales can be converted to HL,HRB, HRC,HRA, HV,HS,
- Built-in Leeb hardness conversion function to HLD to HLC,HLG,HLDL,HLD+15,which is convenient for calibration and value conversion.
- Preset up and low limit of hardness value, convenient for batch testings.
- Chinese-English converting, menu operation, easy and convenient.
- USB1.1 Commumication port interface can do transmission measurements, value storage management, value statistical analysis, printing the value report and batch setting the instrument parameters through the PC data-pro software, to meet the higher demand for quality assurance and management.
- ABS plastic seal design.
1 x Main Unit
1 x D Type Impact Device
1 x Standard Leeb Hardness Test Block D
1 x Nylon Brush A
1 x Small Support Ring
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
1 x Operation Manual
1 x ABS Carrying Case
1 x Data-pro Software
1 x USB Communication Cable (Mini USB-B to USB-A)
- Nylon Brush B (for G Impact Device)
- Other Type of Impact Devices
- Other Type of Support Rings
- Hardness Test Block G