Model : M0198111
This VOC Monitor is used to detect air contaminants or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) like Hydrogen sulfide, Ammonia, ethanol, toluene, smoke and etc..Can be wall-mount or desktop with vented area shape for easy detection of VOC's and odorous gases.It also have a visible and audible alarm.
It complies with all essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE marking). Plus all parts are made in and manufactured in Taiwan.
- Super large LCD display VOC,Temp,RH%,Calendar (Y/M/D) and Time(clock)
- Three (3) smiley icons indicate (0~10ppm low pollution / 11~20ppm middle pollution / 21~30ppm high pollution) easy to understand VOC Range
- Reliable metal oxide semiconductor sensor
- With visible and audible alarm
- Selectable °F and °C temperature unit
- Recall MAX and MIN reading
- Can be wall-mount or desktop position
- Sample interval can be selectable from 1 seconds up to 6 hours
- Made in Taiwan
- Large LCD Display : 85 x 56mm jumbo size
- Display Content : VOC, Temperature, RH%, Date and Time
- VOC Range : 0~30ppm
- Resolution : 0.01ppm
- Accuracy : @ 25C +/-1ppm
- Detect Air Contaminant : VOC (Hydrogen sulfide, Ammonia, Ethanol, Toluene, Smoke)
- Wall mount / Desktop : YES
- Temperature range : -0~50°C
- Temperature Accuracy : ±1°C (±2°F)
- RH Range : 10~90%
- RH Accuracy : ±5% at 25°C
- Alarm : Visible and Audible
- Power: Power Adaptor ( included in the set)
- 1 x VOC Monitor
- 1 x Power Adaptor (choose one from the availble plug US/ UK/ AU/ EU)
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Standard Packaging Box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device