HT-225Q Digital concrete test hammer is a high-tech professional product, especially designed for testing of concrete compressive strength, applied to non-destructive test (NDT) hardened concrete compressive strength component in construction projects.
Digital Test Hammers is used for quick and easy determination of the strength of concrete and hardness of construction materials. With its digital function it allow faster and greater number of test procedure leading to better quality testing. It’s a good and useful instrument for quality control and inspection organizations.
- Submit to Technical specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method (JGJ/T23-2011), and ASTM C805, EN 12504
- Automatic recording function improves the efficiency of measurement
- With sensitive operation touch keys
- Easy to carry making the work more efficient with its integrated wireless structure of the test hammer host and the display part
- Powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery which can operate continuously for more than 10hours
- Large storage capacity, completely meet the requirement for a long time on-site testing / inspection
- Testing parameters can be typed in test site
- With USB interface as U flash disk, no need with special driver
- Real-time clock calendar function, can automatically record test date
- Advanced low power consumption function, can set display backlight level, auto dormancy, and automatic turn off.
- Test range: 10~70Mpa
- Data processing standard: Submit to JGJ/T23-2011.
- Standard impact energy: 2.207J ±0.1J
- Tension spring stiffness: 785 ±30N/m
- Stroke of impact hammer: 75mm ±0.3mm
- Test value when calibrated on test anvil: 80 ±2
- Radius of spherical tip: 25mm ±1mm
- Bounds on error: <±0.5 (the differences between displayer and rider)
- Display screen: 128 x 64 resolution, 3levels of backlighting adjustable.
- Data storage capacity: 200 standard components (50 testing areas per component)
- Power consumption: The biggest backlight≈ 200mA
- Power source: 3.6V/1300mAH lithium battery
- Sleeping current: 0.8mA
- Communication port with PC: USB2.0
- 1 x Digital Concrete Test Hammer
- 1 x USB data cable
- 1 x Software Disc
- 1 x Charger 5V 1A
- 1 x Millstone
- English Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case