Concrete rebound tester is used to test the compressive strength of concrete, and it is the most widely used non-destructive testing instrument for concrete compressive strength. It has certain strength and strong fatigue resistance. Suitable instrument for testing buildings, highway and bridges.
- Center rod is made from imported material, high accuracy and durable resistance
- The shell is made form high Aluminum in order to perfect protect instrument from damage and extend use life
- Spherical zero adjustment screw: Springback is more smooth..
- Cap/Spring: It has good mechanical properties and good stability.
- Push button: With one click, it can be retractable.
- Scale: The scale is clear and the pointer is smooth.
- Measuring range: 10~70MPa
- Impact energy: 2.207J（0.225Kgf.m)
- Spring extension: 2.95inch/75mm
- Static friction of pointer slider: 0.5N~0.8N
- Radius of spherical tip : 25mm±1mm
- Average rebound values on steel anvil: 80±2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimension: 60 x 280mm
Test Results Appendix
Average Rebound Number Concrete Quality >40 Very Good 30 - 40 Good 20 - 30 Fair <20 Poor 0 Delaminated
- 1 x Concrete Test Hammer
- 1 x Millstone
- English Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
- Standard factory packaging