This Compact, portable pen type Conductivity meter measures the electrical conductivity in a solution, it test the quality of water. It is commonly used in hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts or impurities in the water.
Conductivity is useful in determining the overall health of a natural water body. It is also a way to measure changes in wastewater procedures at water treatment plants. Conductivity meters are common in any water treatment or monitoring situation, as well as in environmental laboratories.
- Factory Calibrated
- High accuracy
- Simple and easy operation
- Backlight function use when you need to test in dark places
- Convenient, efficient and accurate
- Large LCD digital display, easy to read. See it clearly in any angle, displays 4-digit value
- Long battery life
- Comes with 12.88-13.0mS/cm calibration solution
- Ideal instrument for aquarium, fishing industry, swimming pool, laboratory, etc.
- Measuring Range: 0~19.99mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Resolution: 0.01mS/cm
- Display: 4-digital LCD with Backlit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: 0~50℃
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AG13 button battery
- Size: 155 x 30 x 18mm
- Weight: 55g
- 1 x Conductivity Meter
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x 12.88ms/cm Calibration Solution
- English User Manual
- Sturdy Carrying Case