CLMG-7201 10x 18mm Handheld Darkfield Loupe, with LED Flashlight Jeweller Gem Inspection Tools
A 10X, 18mm Loupe with darkfield. A small instrument that provides 10x magnification as in a standard loupe, with an important added feature: it is combined with a specially constructed area that enables you to view a gem against a black background with strong lateral lighting. This is called darkfield illumination, the reason why this instrument is called a darkfield loupe. It allows grading of loose diamonds and colored stones as well as assists in detecting fracture filled stones. Perfect for the traveling salesman and jeweler. Battery operated and with LED Flashlight.
This type of lighting environment makes it easier to see certain types of inclusions and to determine more precisely what they are. Especially valuable for colored gemstone buyers because seeing inclusions clearly plays an important role in separating one colored stone from another.
The darkfield loupe is an important and essential tool in examining colored gemstones, for anyone buying diamonds or diamond jewelry and in viewing many fracture-filled diamonds that are currently circulated worldwide. A fracture-filled diamond also known as clarity enhanced diamond, is a diamond which contains a crack or cracks that have been filled with a glasslike substance to improve the overall appearance of the stone.
- Use in grading gemstone, like inspecting inclusion, internal cracks, surface marks, etc.
- The 10x power magnification provides a HIGH & VERY ACCURATE INSPECTION RESULTS
- APPROVED BY STRICT QUALITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS which ensures a reliability, durability, long and trouble-free life that can be transported easily
- Uses an LED flashlight that is powered by 2 AA batteries to produce the enough illumination during usage
- Darkfield Loupe
- Magnification : 10x
- Viewing field (lens) : 18mm in diameter
- Length : 10mm
- Handheld LED flashlight
- Length 156 mm LEDs
- Power : AA x 2 (not included)
- 1 x Gem Loupe
- LED Flashlight
- Carry Pouch