This tester is designed for automotive battery load voltage test, charging voltage test and starter motor test .It is very useful and can be used in vehicle's fault diagnosis and service.
- Battery Load test:
- This test evaluates a battery's ability to crank an engine. The tester draws current from the battery while measuring its voltage level. The voltage level of a good battery will remains relatively steady under load,but a defective battery will show a rapid loss in voltage.
- Cold Temp.Effects:
- This effect should be compensated for when the battery's internal temperature is below 40°F(4.4°C).
- Charging Voltage Test:
- This test enables the user to measure the output voltage of the alternator/regulator and check for undercharging or overcharging,which leads to poor battery performance and short life.
- Starter Motor Test:
- This test identifies excessive starter current draw, which makes starting difficult and shortens battery life.
- LED indicator:
- Green Light
- The "GOOD" LED lights--battery capacity is OK
- Yellow Light
- The "WEAK" LED lights but reading is still remains steady --battery capacity is not satisfactory.
- Red Light
- The "BAD" LED lights but displayed voltage is falling -- battery may be defective or very run down.
- Green Light
- Button :
- SET CCA
- Battery Voltage Indicator
- With connected black and red clamp
- Max. LCD display : 999
- CCA settings : 300/400/500/600/700/800/900/999 (1000)
- Power : directly by the vehicle battery
- Dimension: 204 x 102 x 64.5mm
- Weight : Approx. 250g (without Battery)
- 1 x Automotive / Vehicle Battery Tester
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging Box
810-100 Digital Bevel Box Inclinometer with Magnets & Always Upright Display Protractor Large LCD
869-0 Professional pH Temperature Meter Tester °C /°F ±0.05pH High Accuracy Portable Water Quality Device
A02AR891 Laser Distance Meter Measure Area Volume 0.3 ~ 80m Range Finder
AGF-201 Digital Protractor Angle Gauge Finder Bevel Box Inclinometer Level Meter Magnetic Base