This Reflectance Meter (Cryptometer) cannot only measure the transparency extent of coating, grease, film, plastic products, organic products; but also the reflectivity of solid surface (such as stereo movie screen).
It is widely used in coatings, pigments, inks, plastics, printing and dyeing, leather, film screenings and other industries, for product quality or standardized inspection and management.
- Meets the international standards of ISO3906-1980 (E), ISO3905, ISO2814, and the national standards of GB/T13452.3-92, GB9270-88, GB5211.17-88
- Use RS-232 data output to connect with PC (Cable and software is not included in the set)
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice (adapter and software is not included in the set)
- Auto / Manual power off
- User-friendly and easy to carry
- Range: 0~100
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: ±1
- Repeatability: 0.3
- Measuring Area: 7 x 14mm (Ellipse)
The display data is in direct proportion to the reflected light.
The spectral sensitivity of the instrument is approximately equal to the product of Sc(λ) and y(λ).
- Operation Condition:
- Temperature: 0~40°C
- Humidity: <85%RH
- Power Supply: 3.7 V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Size: 141 x 45 x 79mm
- Weight: 310g (Including Batteries)
- 1 x Reflectance Meter (main unit)
- 2 x Standard board (Black and White)
- 2 x Testing Board (Black & White)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Optic Cleaning Cloth
- English Operation Manual
- Carrying Case