Sophisticated Nuclear Radiation Tester or Dosimeter that incorporates a Geiger-Muller (GM) tube for detecting various types of radiation such as X-rays, gamma rays, and beta rays. The device also features an HD clear LCD display that allows users to select different units of measurement and set alarm functions. This kind of device would be useful for a variety of applications, including radiation monitoring in environments where radioactive materials are present, industrial settings, research facilities, and more.
- Detects X-rays, γ-rays, and β-rays.
- High Sensitivity
- Automatic Data Saving when the meter is turned off.
- High-Definition LCD Display.
- Selectable Alarm Modes: Light / Vibration / Sound.
- Real-Time Clock and Date Display.
- Can preset dose rate and cumulative dose alarm thresholds.
- Displays Average and Maximum Values.
- Graphical Monitoring with MIN/MAX Display.
- Switchable among 5 Dosage Units: μSv/h, μGy/h, mR/h, CPS, CPM.
- Adjustable Screen Brightness.
- Low Battery Indicator.
- Detection rays: γ rays, x rays, β rays
- Detector: Energy Compensation GM Tube (Geiger Counter Meter)
- Dose equivalent rate: 0.00-1000μSv/h（10mSv/h）
- Cumulative dose equivalent: 0.00μSv-500.0mSv
- Dosage unit: μSv/h,μGy/h,mR/h,cps,cpm
- Energy range: 48keV-1.5Mev≤±30% (for 137Cs-)
- Sensitivity: 80CPM/μSv（For Co-60)
- Alarm method: light, vibration, sound
- Language: English/Chinese switch
- Power supply: 1100mAh LI battery
- 1 x Radiation Detector
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging