Model : VGT-1200H
Designed to clean your item up to the tiniest or smallest part or area of an object without using any harmful chemicals. Ultrasonic cleaning is a unique phenomenon. Millions of tiny bubbles are created when ultrasonic sound is passed through liquid. It is these tiny bubbles combined with a huge pressure that creates incredible cleaning results. It have digital program to control the unit, according to the quantity and condition of the items to be cleaned. One can choose freely from the working cycles of 90, 180, 280, 380, 480 seconds to enhance cleaning efficiency and makes it easy to operate, plus it automatically stops when the timer hits the "000". It features radiator for longer working operation time. It has a quite, solid state circuitry with isolated-circuit design, keep water away for enhanced safety. It also features its heating function to add more heat in the liquid normally used for special cleaning demands! It comes with a removable cleaning basket with bendable handle that helps position the item within the optimal cleaning zone of the tank. Clean the crud out from behind your precious jewelery items and bring the sparkle back to your diamonds giving them a whole new lease of life with this digital ultrasonic cleaner.
How does it work?
Ultrasonic cleaning uses frequencies that produces random cavitation. Cavitation is the formation and activity of bubbles (or cavities) and is believed to be an important mechanism in the actual particle removal process, because cavitation has sufficient energy to overcome particle adhesion forces and cause particles to be removed. When cavitation occurs throughout the tank, all sides of submerged parts are cleaned. Ultrasonic cleaning is powerful enough to remove tough contaminants, yet gentle enough not to damage the substrate. It provides excellent penetration and cleaning in the smallest crevices and between tightly spaced parts in a cleaning tank.
Ideal for professional application like Laboratory, Electron workshop, Shops like Glasses, Jewelry, Clocks, Watches, Mobile phone, Hospital, Dentistry, Office & household.
We constantly keep in mind that the safety of the user should always comes first. We made sure that our products has CE marking which means it comply with all the necessary health and safety required standards set by the European Directives as well quality & safety approvals from GS, FCC, AJA ISO9001:2000 & UKAS
- High-power ultrasonic transducer for superior cleaning effect
- Large capacity tank w/ Min & Max marker for professional cleaning
- 5 Cycles adjustable w/ digital display
- Heating Switch, add more heat in the liquid for special cleaning demands
- Memory function for power failure
- Transparent lid w/ blue light to view cleaning process
- W/ radiator for longer working time
- Secure circuitry design w/ moisture-proof PCB
- Isolated-Circuit Design, Keep Water Away for Enhanced Safety
- Uses ultrasonic bubbles to break down dirt & bring back that natural shine
- Certifications: CE, GS, FCC, AJA ISO9001:2000 and UKAS
- Option to clean by parts for large objects
- Cleaning Principle: Ultrasonic
- With Heater
- Tank Size: 1300ml
- Tank Inner Dimension : 7 x 18 x 13.5cm (DxLxW)
- Power: 60W
- Frequency: 40KHz
- Time Setting: 5 Working Cycles w/ Digital Display: 180s, 280s, 380s, 480s, 90s
- Power Supply: AC220~240V 50Hz
- Dimension: 228 x 183 x 158mm
- Weight: 2.15kg
- 1 x Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 1 x Plastic Basket
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Ultrasonic Cleaner Lid
- Your choice of Power Cord (choose from the available power cords: Australia, UK, Europe)