|1 - 1||$230.90|
|2 - 4||$223.90|
|5 - 9||$217.00|
|10 - +||$201.50|
Ultrasonic Thickness Meter is used to measure thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station, and machine manufacturing.
- Uses the latest high performance and low power consumption microprocessor technology
- With Coupling symbol indication when measuring
- Automatic memory material code and sound velocity value, convenient to use
- High power emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies, that makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries.
- Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials like Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
- Bidirectional measurement, for materials within measurement range, thickness is measurable with known velocity, conversely velocity is measurable with known thickness.
- Used the exclusive MICRO-COMPUTER LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer the high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time
- Automatic power off function
- Battery strength indicator
- Use USB data output to connect with PC (cable and software not included in the set)
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice (adapter and software not included in the set)
- Display: LCD
- Operating Principle: Ultrasonic
- Measuring Range: 0.75~400mm (45#steel)(Depend on Probe)
- Resolution: 0.1mm/0.01mm/0.001inch
- Accuracy: ±(0.5%n+0.1)
- Lower Limit of Pipes: Φ15x2.0mm Φ20x3.0 mm (Determined By Transducer)
- Sound Velocity: 1000~9999 m/s
- Operating Conditions
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AAA Battery
- Dimensions: 140 x 72 x 34mm
- Weight: approx. 185g (batteries excluded)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- 1 x Standard Ultrasonic Probe
- 1 x Coupling Agent
- 5mm Standard Calibration Block (installed)
- English Operation Manual
- Carrying Case