CK-102 is an instrument used in quantitative detection of crack width gauge widely applicable in bridges, tunnels, buildings, concrete pavement, metal surface crack width.
NOTE TO BUYER(S): Please note that the set does not come with a Calibration Certificate. If you want an optional calibration certificate to be included in your order, you may contact us at sales(at)gainexpress.com.
- An automatic interpretation of the crack width, directly to the crack width values are displayed on the screen
- Automatic shooting crack photos, real-time image display
- Data stored photos can be playback for viewing
- Probe (camera) comes with lighting fixtures, work around the clock regardless of light changes.
- Simple alignment of cracks can be automatically read without any set up
- Crack photo is save as standard BMP format (stored directly to any U disk / SD card)
- The camera function can catch all test information in time including crack images, test value and zoom images
- Main unit and the probe share one rechargeable lithium battery
- Reference specification: GJG125-99 "dangerous building appraisal standards.
- Maximum detection range: 0~6mm
- Accuracy: better than 0.01mm
- Magnification: 40times
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60°C
- Main Interface: standard USB
- Storage media: can store more than 3000 photos (SD Card is free to expand)
- Image storage format: BMP format, 24 bit color / 320×240
- Power supply: lithium battery (18 hours standby time)
- Size: Main unit 113 x 70 x 16.5mm / Probe 48 x 56 x 58mm
- Weight: Main unit 100 grams / Probe 100 grams
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x Probe (with 1.5 m cable)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Pipettor
- 1 x Aluminum carrying case
- English Instruction Manual
- 1 x Software