ZGRS-10ATC 0-10% ATC Handheld Salinity Refractometer w/ Built-in LED Light Source
Salinity Refractometer is designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine and used for quality control in research and clinical laboratories and marine industry. Its scale provides a direct reading of the specific gravity and concentration (part per Thousand) of salt in water. One scale checks the NaCl levels with the range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges Specific Gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070 (±0.001 accuracy). Both enable the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids. It is suitable for a marine saltwater tank.
In use, a sample is sandwiched between a measuring prism and a daylight plate. The reading is taken when a shadow line crosses the scale from the shadow line formed between the illuminated area and the dark area then a shadow line crosses the scale. Because refractive index is very temperature dependent, this Handheld Refractometer embedded a bi-metallic strip inside the rugged casing to achieve automatic temperature compensation. And now that this new refractometer has its own light source you can still gauge concentration even in the dark, no other illumination is needed.
The Handheld Battery Refractometer offers a great value for your money because of its BUILT-IN LED. Not only is it quick and easy to use and calibrate but it also assures you that the determined concentration is reliable and accurate.
- With built-in white LED light source
- Assures high quality and accurate testing results
- Easy and very convenient to use
- Power requires three (3) 1.5V button type batteries and its included in the package
- Batteries last for more than 200 hours
- Unique and Cool Design
- Equipped with ATC compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10°C to 30°C
- Operations manual is provided for ease of use, convenience and to fully utilize ZGRS-10ATC
- Measuring Ranges: 0-100 ppt of NaCl and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%)
- Divisions: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
- Accuracy: ±1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity (± 0.10%)
- Length : 205mm
- Weight: 220g
- Heavy duty (Durable Aluminum)
- 1 x Salinity Refractometer with Built-in LED Light
- 1 x English Operations Manual
- 3 pieces AG13 (LR44W) Battery
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
Packaging: Sturdy traveling box with contoured-foam lining