RHW-25ATCBr Handheld 0-25% ATC Alcohol Refractometer (0-25%VOL, 0-40%Brix)
This Alcohol & Brix Refractometer is mainly use in grape wine brewing procedure to test the original grape fluids (not the finished product). This item is developed for working with sugar content in grape wine and alcohol-content by volume of the grape wine made from the fermented grapes and sugar concentration in the grapes. Thus, helping the manufacturer know the best time to manufacture or brew the grape wine. The best quality fruit produces the best quality wine.
Its really easy to use and require only small amount of grape wine to measure so nothing will be wasted in your process. The refractometers working temperature is suggested at 20°C (about from 18°C to 25°C), and its unit is Vol/Vol.
This instrument conforms to the standard regulations of France (September 17, 1990) and can be used by professional and nonprofessional winemakers.
- Adjustable manual focusing
- Manual calibration
- Soft rubber eye piece for comfortableviewing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC)
- Easy to use, focus and calibrate
- Accurate testing results
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Durable; approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Made with the highest and finest qualityof aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight
Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip handle
- Temperature Compensation Range (ATC):10~30°C
- Length : 170mm
- Weight: 230g
- Heavy duty (Durable Aluminum)
- 1 x Traditional Brix & Wine Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screw driver
- 1 x Pipette
- Soft carrying pouch
- Standard factory box