RHB-44sATC 0-44% ATC, 0-190°Oe, 0-38KMW/Babo, Oechsle Refractometer
RHB44sATC adopts the multiple-function of our RHB-32sATC, the accuracy in measurement, spectacularly clear & vivid reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading of results, aluminum-made-body for durability and long life, cushioned with soft & comfortable rubber for more relax reading of results, extremely easy use & calibrate and has an Automatic Temperature Compensation which adopts the current temperature. The advantage RHB-44sATC over other refractometers is that, it is EQUIPPED WITH TRIPLE SCALE, °Oechsle, Saccharose and KMN/ Babo, which GIVES YOU HIGHER MEASUREMENT that reaches up to 0-190 °Oe, 0-44%Brix (Sacch.), and 0-38 KMW (Babo) respectively under the ATC Compensation Range of 10°C~30°C or 50°F~86°F which are the most important units to you help you determine the sugar content.
The unit can also be use in brewery, fermentation progress, for winegrowers, crop, grapes vineyard, fruits to check the ripeness, cowberry juices and farming, and freshly squeezed fruits.
- simple and easy to use, durable, lightweight with comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Equipped with Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10° to 30°C to correct temperature discrepancies during use
- Measuring Range: 0-190 °Oe, 0-38 KMW (Babo), 0-44%Brix (Sacch.)
- Minimum Division: 2°Oe, 0.5KMW Babo, 0.5%Brix
- Accuracy: ±2°Oe, ±0.2KMW, ±0.5%Brix
- ATC Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Length: 146mm
- 1 x 44% Brix Refractometer
- 1 x Pipette
- 1 x English Operations manual
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
- 1 x Soft protective carrying case