RHB-18ATC NEW Handheld 0-18% ATC Brix Refractometer
Has multi-function capabilities measures with high accuracy and preciseness, vivid and sharp reticle chart to for easy and comfortable reading of results, made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight, durable and last long, cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber, extremely easy-to-use and calibrate, batteries or power source is not necessary as it uses ambient light only. The advantage is that it is FULLY EQUIPPED with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) which automatically adjust itself to the any temperature in seconds and PROVIDES HIGHER MEASUREMENT THAT REACHES UP TO 0-18% BRIX (measuring range), 0.20 BRIX DIVISIONS, ACCURACY OF ±0.15% and ATC OF 10°C~30°C or 50°F~86°F.
Specially designed for people involved with food harvesting, processing and packaging. To MEASURE or TEST the concentration or refractive index of liquids and work with sugar-related liquids such fruits and vegetables juices and sugar in food and beverages to ensure product quality, Reamsian Bodily Fluids (per the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization), and Maple Sap or for synthetic or semi-synthetic coolants (for machining and grinding coolants, please consult the Technical Data Sheet for appropriate concentration of fluid), monitor the specific percentage of sugar concentration in food and beverages, and can easily check the ripeness of fruits in the field.
Try our durable, lightweight body, non-slip rubber grip and comfortable eyepiece with . It also comes with its own mini-screw driver for calibration and pipette as accessories. Made by experienced craftsmen, it never needs to be re-calibrated and are unlikely to break down!
Have the refractometer that provides results in higher measurement and accuracy!
It's lightweight, handy, measures with preciseness and built to last long without any deterioration on it measuring capability.
- Equipped with HIGH MEASUREMENTS CAPABILITIES!
- Durable and built to last long
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Easy to focus and calibrate
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- With ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) built in to correct temperature discrepancies during use
- Provides comprehensive Operations manual, protective carrying case, pipette and calibrating mini screw driver provided for user's convenience and comfort
- Measuring Range 0-18% Brix
- Minimum Division Div. 0.20% Brix
- Accuracy ±0.15%
- ATC Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
- Length 200mm
- Weight 165g
- 1 x Brix Refractometer 0-18%
- 1 x English Operations Manual
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
- 1 x Pipette
- 1 x Soft protective carrying case