This tool is useful in identifying hot and neutral conductors, finding a break in a wire and detecting the presence of AC voltage at outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses and wires and cables.
It has round cords may have twisted conductors that checks hot conductors by sliding the unit along the cord . The voltage detector can be used to find a break in a wire to find a break in a hot conductor, trace the wire until the signal stops and to find a break in a neutral conductor,connect a load between the hot and neutral trace the wire until the signal stops.
Measurement category distributes level permanently installed machines and the circuits they are hard-wired to some examples include conveyor systems and the main circuit breaker panels of a building's electrical system. Primary supply level .overhead lines and other cable systems.Some examples include cables, meters,transformers,and other exterior equipment owned by the power utility.
- Detect AC voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, switches circuit breakers, wires and cables
- Non-contact Shaft design
- Locate wire break point
- Detect 50 ~ 1000V AC voltage
- Bright LED and sound alert if voltage detected
- Detect live wire
- LED and Tone Indicators
- Voltage Range: 50 ~ 1000VAC
- Frequency Range: 50 ~ 500 Hz
- Measurement Category: Category 1V,1000V per UL 61010
- Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Less than 80% relative humidity(noncondensing)
- Altitude: 2000m 6500 maximum
- Indoor use only
- Pollution degree:2
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 volt AAA batteries
- 2 x Pen size Voltage Detector
- 4 x AAA battery
- English User manual
- Blister Packaging