PH-025 Digital pH Meter + Fixed Electrode + Adaptor + solutions
The NEW DIGITAL PH METER is a less expensive, slick and stylish handy meter that comes with a large and easy to read display system. A 1m cable from meter to sensor and an easy operation-switch-button are provided for easy installation and usage. A mini-screw driver (trimmer) is supplied for easy calibration of the pH Meter plus it comes with power adaptors that works in Europe, UK and USA so you can just plug your power charger straight into the wall and you can to avail the four (4) 1.5V batteries for less hanging wires in you aquarium area.
You can rely on with its 100% accurate and stable reading. Used to monitor the pH level of any type of water digitally.
The Digital pH Meter is not just for aquarium it can also be used in swimming pool, spa, laboratories and hospitals. Determining pH level has never been this easy!
Save more with our Digital PH Meter! It's durable and built to last long, measures with accuracy and preciseness and very reliable indeed!
- Comes with free 2 bottles of Calibration Solutions (4.003 & 6.864)
- Have reliable, stable and fast reading with 1 metre cable from meter to sensor
- Easy operation with its switch button
- Have an option to use battery for ease of carrying and transporting or electricty with the power adaptor for US or UK or Europe region
- User-friendly and easy to install with its step-by-step operating information
- Has a 4-digital LCD for ease of reading
- Four (4) 1.5V batteries are provided for a clean and wireless environment
- A power adaptor for UK or US or Europe system is provided if you want to save your batteries for later use
- A mini-screw driver is also provided to fine-tune the reading to standard calibration
- Comes with a clip that hold the main unit
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00pH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: ±0.1pH (at 20°C or 68°F)
- Batteries: 4 X 1.5 V (AG13 Button Battery)
- Environment Temperature: 0 - 50°C (32 -122°F)
- Dimensions: 60mm x 55mm x 23mm
- Calibration: Manual, miniscrew driver provided
- Weight: 75g
Power Supply : 1.5V Batteries x 4 or Power adaptor
- Power plug for Australia or UK or US or Europe (We can provide the different type of power plug, i.e Australia, UK or US or Europe)
- Remove the protective cap.
- Rinse first the electrode with the distilled water, and wipe it carefully with filter-paper.
- Check the battery arrangement at the battery compartment located at the back of the meter. Make sure that the battery matches the correct polarity.
- Press the ON/OFF switch to turn on the meter.
- Immerse the sensor electrode in the solution to be tested and wait for the reading to stablilize.
- Clean and dry the sensor electrode before placing in the storage.
- 1 x pH meter
- 1 bottle of 4.003 Buffer (calibration) solution
- 1 bottle 6.468 Buffer (calibration) solution
- Power adaptor for UK or US or Europe system
- 4 x 1.5V AG13 Button Battery
- 1 x Clip
- English Operations manual
- Miniscrew driver