EC-1382 Digital EC Conductivity Meter Tester Water 0~1999 us/cm with ATC & Electrode
Model : EC-1382
This accurate and reliable device EC-1382 is designed to stay consistent and has the same functionality as that of our EC-1383, the only difference is that it reads in "mS/cm"). The resulting read-out is directly from its meter head and displayed through the 4-digits LCD. EC-1385 is fully temperature compensated, conductivity of a solution is highly temperature dependent, therefore it is important to either use a temperature compensated instrument. It is compact and pocket-sized, helps to take up less space and provides easier portability. The meter is factory calibrated and is ready for use anytime.
Electrical conductivity is always associated with purity and quality of water. Electrical conductivity or EC is one of the commonly used parameters for the relative purity of water. Conductivity is expressed in microSiemens per centimeter (µS/cm) and is used as to measure the quality of raw or primary grade water. With this EC meter you can examine the quality of the pure water from your osmosis device or full demineralizer or the quality of your aquarium water as well as monitor the amount of nutrients, salts or impurities in the water.
Applications & Usage:
Perfect for both consumer or commercial use such as in water systems, aquaculture, drinking water production, monitoring the cleanliness of swimming pool & spa, nutrient, hydroponics, household, office, aquariums, teaching material for physics and chemistry lessons, galvanic shop, ionized water and laboratory. The values are well readable with the large clear display.
Features: This device is very effective, reliable, easy and safe to use.
- With Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Equipped with Electrode for extreme durability and excellent conductivity
- Easy to use and provides a quick measurement
- High accuracy of ±2% full scale
- With CE Approval and ideal for the most demanding of users
- Wide range of applications in water quality testing
- Compact and light weight for mobility
- With accurate and clear display for ease of use
- Easy push power button and calibration with the mini-screw driver
- Comes supplied with mini-screw driver and instruction manual to best utilize EC-1382
- Measuring range: 0~1999µs/cm
- Resolution: 1µs/cm
- Accuracy: ±2%F·S
- Display: 4-digital LCD
- Probes: Electrodes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: 0-50°C (32~122°F)
- Environment: Humidity: ≤95%
- Factory Pre-Calibrated
- Power Supply: 2 x 3V (CR2032 Battery, included)
- Dimensions: 150mm x 27mm x 20mm
- Weight: 46g
- 1 x Digital EC Conductivity Meter
- 2 x CR-2032 (3V) Button Battery included
- 1 x Plastic Case
- 1 x Trimmer (screwdriver)
- 1 x User Manual